Members and guests are expected to respect the club and maintain dress standards at all times. Failure to meet the standards will mean that you are asked to leave the course.
The minimum standard of dress on the course is smart golfing attire, the following are prohibited
• Trousers / Shorts – Any coloured denim jeans or shorts, any type of shorts or trousers that are untailored and don’t fasten in a proper trouser fashion, combat trousers or shorts with enlarged pockets or excessive zips, Tracksuits.
• Footwear – Any footwear other than golf shoes
• Shirts – Any shirt without a collar, football or other sports shirts, collared shirts with large names or numbers, tracksuit tops.
• Headwear – Caps worn the wrong way round.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
Smart casual including clean jeans and trainers are allowed. The following are not to be worn in the clubhouse -
• Trousers / Shorts – worn, ripped or dirty jeans. Combat trousers or shorts with enlarged pockets or excessive zips. Any shorts after 9.00pm.
• Footwear – Golf shoes, work boots, dirty or scruffy boots, shoes and trainers.
• Shirts – Football or other sports shirts, shirts with offensive slogans
• Headwear – Hats must not be worn in the clubhouse.
• Golfing Waterproofs – Waterproofs wet from the course.
It is each member’s responsibility to ensure their guest visitors are signed in to the clubhouse. The latest time for signing in visitors is 15 minutes before the bar closing time. The signing in book is located behind the bar
Under 16’s are not allowed in the clubhouse after 8.30pm except if eating in the dining room, on prize presentation nights, special family evenings, during the school summer holidays (9.30pm) or at the director’s discretion.
The use of any type of cigarette including e cigarettes is strictly prohibited on the premises